- Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Bleach Party 40 volume hair-lightening kit
- Includes: powder bleach 85g, 40 volume cream developer 175ml, pair of vinyl gloves
- Application: Prep:
- 1. We suggest doing a strand test prior to full head application of our hair lightening kit
- 2. Put on a pair of old clothes or protective apron and wear gloves included in kit. (note: bleach will stain clothing)
- 3. Making sure your hair is unwashed, dry, and combed through.
- 4. Part hair down the center into two sections and then divide hair into four sections: two sections on top of and two on bottom.
- 1. Mix one-part bleach to two parts developer in a plastic, ceramic, or glass bowl. Do not use a metal bowl or utensils.
- 2. Stir until there are no clumps, and the mixture is consistent.
- 1. Using a tinting brush, start at the back where hair is thickest work into small sections from the crown of your head down. Make sure each section is fully saturated.
- 2. Wait 5-10 minutes and finish off your roots last, staying 1 inch away from the scalp. The bleach will expand and lighten the rest.
- 3. Pin up your hair and wait 30-45 min if you are using the 20 vol developer or 15-20 min if you are using the 40 vol developer. Paying close attention to the condition of your hair while it is processing. The bleach will warm and may tingle the scalp. This is normal.
- 4. Rinse hair thoroughly with cool water and ensure that all product has been washed out. Follow with Lime Crime’s Unicorn Hair Universal Shampoo and Conditioner.
- 5. Don’t use conditioner if you plan on colouring your hair using semi-permanent Unicorn Hair Full Coverage or Tints after bleaching. Note: If you have virgin (non-coloured) hair, leave your roots till the end. Start the application process at mid-length and ends first then wait 5-10 minute before going back to do your roots.
- Bleach Party 20 volume hair lightening kit can lift hair up to eight levels (results will vary)
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.